- Comes in a dry powder,
- Mix with water to activate.
- Makes 80 gallons of rust remover.
- Includes; Easy screw off lid and 8 oz. measuring cup.
Can be applied with a pump sprayer mixed as in the above directions.
- For heavy, rust you can mix it thicker and apply with a brush or sweep broom.
- Works on plastic, concrete, wood, metal, and stucco.
- Attention! UNRUST Rust Remover removes iron oxide, use UNRUST Rust Remover on a test area before doing a large area that may contain iron oxide as a coloring agent.
- Will not harm grass or plant material.
- If you are removing rust from metal parts, you can make a bath and soak the metal parts.
5 gallon UNRUST Rust Remover
Return and Refund Policy
All, returns must be approved by UNRUST. An authorization number will be provided and must be on the return shipping box. Returned items must be in the original container. No refunds are provided unless you have an authorized refund number from UNRUST. Any refund is on a case by case basis and only available if the product containers are not opened. UNRUST makes no guarantees to the performance of their products, due to the uncontrollability in the way customers may use them.